Sill Terhar Motors - Awful

1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Awful. They don’t admit their mistakes and theyvdtick thrir customers with the bill when they screw up.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2017.

Sill Terhar Motors - Ripped Off

This is the worse customer experience i have ever had. me and my son bought a car 1 year ago.

it's been broken down or at the shop more than it has been driven. We still continue to have issues with no resolution. Although it's covered under warranty we still get the runaround. We have been paying on a car for over a year that sits more that it's driven.

We could not even get a response until we posted a bad review. I did end up getting a response through yelp, but when I called the # listed it was a recording. I did get through to the receptionist and she put me into Jack TerHar voice mail, that was 6 days ago. No return call from him or anyone at Sill-Terhar motors.

This is just another example of their customer service. I still have a car that does not work half the. Mitch who is in charge of the service department wants to put the blame on ford. I bought the car off your lot therefore you are representing Ford.

This car should not of been out on the lot knowing the issues it was already having. We asked for a report of how long the car had been at the shop and what work had been done since we bought it.

After a few months we got the information (we wrote a bad review) and it showed the times it had been at their shop and worked on it before we even bought it. Same issues over and over #rippedoff #pissedoff

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Ford Fiesta Car.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09, 2017.